How to Protect Farm Assets and Transfer Them to Heirs
Estate planning for farms and ranches requires specialized knowledge and tools to ensure the best client representation. This legal course will give you the knowledge to preserve the farms and other assets your clients have worked their entire lives to acquire and build. Explore the challenges and opportunities unique to estate planning for farmers to help make good sense of difficult legal and financial policies. Learn what you need to know about estate taxes, wills, trusts, government programs, and other key elements. Help your clients take care of their estate planning needs and their family’s future – register today!
- Take full advantage of government farm programs and valuation discounts.
- Explore the deciding factors in choosing the right business entity when planning ownership transfer.
- Analyze the liquidity of farm assets and augment each plan accordingly.
- Employ all available tools for transferring assets and preserving wealth.
- Tackle harvest yield predictions and other unique factors of farm asset valuation.
- Recognize when giving away the farm is the wisest financial decision and how to do it properly.