- Date: August 6, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Location: Webcast
- Facility: Webcast Remote
- Level of Difficulty: Overview
- Field of Interest: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None
- Designed For: CPAs, Financial Planners, Attorneys, Bankers
Speaker: Cameron L. Hess
Your client’s PPP loan is has just become more complicated. There have been multiple changes. Not just to the rules, but to the guidance. And, the second shut-down has become a crisis of confidence. It has pushed businesses into difficult decisions. Sell? Close? – so what does this mean for the PPP Loan – do they still owe it?!
And, those who will soon apply for forgiveness need to know “how long will it take”? And, can the SBA okay forgiveness, then change its mind later? (Hint: Yes!)
Learn what to tell your clients, and how to keep them out of harm’s way. You will be able to explain not only the 8 week and 24-week rules; but also the timing as to the forgiveness process. For those who need it, you can help clients understand the impact on the decision for those who want to hang up the towel and close down or sell their business as to the PPP loan.
- Understand when do the doors shut for good on SBA loans.
- Discover how to help clients with forgiveness, including the new options under the 8/24 week rules.
- Learn what happens if your client shuts down or sells their business.
- Quick Overview – PPP Loan Funding Last Extension to Apply
- The New Rules – 8 week/24 week/60% tests.
- The forgiveness process – what to do!
- Selling or Closing – What happens to the PPP Loan?
- Documentation – What do I need!
To view the presentation slides, click here.