CORPORATE & BUSINESS TRANSACTION SERVICES
At Wagner Kirkman Blaine Klomparens & Youmans LLP, our corporate and business attorneys provide a wide range of services. From advising sole proprietors on choosing the right form of business entity to operate, to helping large organizations restructure and adapt to changing markets, business opportunities and tax laws, we offer the breadth of knowledge and depth of experience that clients can rely on when the need for quality legal advice arises.
OUR CORPORATE AND BUSINESS ATTORNEYS SPECIALIZE IN:
- Formation, operation and reorganization of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (“LLCs”), limited liability partnerships (“LLPs”) and joint ventures
- Liquidation and dissolution of corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions, plus asset purchases and sales
- Corporate governance
- Customer, consulting, employee and independent contractor contracts
- Buy-sell and non-competition agreements
- Trade secret and intellectual property agreements
- Commercial loans and Secured transactions
WKBK&Y HAS THE EXPERIENCE YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Having grown with our clientele over the past 35 years, we can offer extraordinary insight into what works (and what doesn’t work) in transactions ranging from hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars. We welcome the opportunity to help you add value to your business, and make certain you are prepared to handle the problems that come with running a business on a daily basis.