- IR 2020-61 – Economic impact payments: What you need to know.
- IR-2020-59 – IRS Unveils New People First Initiative; COVID-19 Effort Temporarily Adjusts, Suspends Key Compliance Program.
- IR-2020-58 – Tax Day Now July 15: Treasury, IRS Extend Filing Deadline and Federal Tax Payments Regardless of Amount.
- IR-2020-57 – Treasury, IRS and Labor Announce Plan to Implement Coronavirus-Related Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small and Midsize Businesses to Swiftly Recover the Cost of Providing Coronavirus-Related Leave.
- Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- IR-2020-54 – IRS: High-Deductible Health Plans Can Cover Coronavirus Costs.
- Notice 2020-21 (PDF) – Effective Date for Employment Tax Credits Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- Notice 2020-20 (PDF) – Update to Notice 2020-18, Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic, Related to Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Filing and Payment Deadlines.
- Notice 2020-18 (PDF) – Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic.
- Notice 2020-15 (PDF) – High Deductible Health Plans and Expenses Related to COVID-19.
- FACTA Extension
- Filing and Payment Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020 – Updated Statement – Federal Tax Returns Extended to 7/15/2020.
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
For further information and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.